Paint bay window exterior, by order of HOA.
Finish painting replacement moulding & trim, because The Dog chewed it when he was a puppy.
Replace screen on upstairs bedroom window, because The Dog stuck head and almost entire body through it during crazy warm December night.
Finish 2 more purses for (late) Christmas presents.
Make birthday gift for Mom.
Finish making a wedding gift for early February.
Replace Roof. (OK, I’m not actually doing this one myself, but since it is in the forefront of my mind, it has to be on any “to do” list I make)
Priority: Before I get around to doing homework
- Sewing, Needlecrafts
Learn embroidery using Sublime Stitching.
2. Make another (better!) skirt from Built By Wendy.
Make myself this apron, Simplicity 4987. Maybe I’ll cook more often if I have an apron.
4. Make myself this shirt, Simplicity 3887.
5. Make myself this dress, McCall’s M3584.
5. Learn to make a quilt and successfully complete one.
(Note: quilt has to be modern and not country looking)
6. Learn to make pajama pants (to be next year’s Christmas presents)
- Other Crafts
1. Make myself a clock. (I’m still collecting the best ideas for what to use as the background: book, record, photograph, fabric)
Inspired by the craftzine blog, which I check several times a day, for projects like this children’s book clock, which is perfect because I am a bookworm, and I never part with any books. The craftzine project is “from mdhaworth via Instructables.”
Make Valentine Pop-Up Cards using Robert Sabuda design.
Etch some glass. Because I’ve always wanted to try.