One of the coolest things I’ve done since living in DC is when I took a photography lesson with Washington Photo Safari. I did the Monuments and Memorials session. I thought it was a great way to kill a day in DC. Both my photography and confidence improved.
Why I’m going to take more classes with them:
1. We got handouts of photography tips, so that I won’t forget what I learned
2. We got to look at sample photos to talk about what made each shot good or bad
3. We photographed some places in DC that weren’t your typical tourist sites (The Einstein, the Korean War Memorial)
4. Their list of different classes look really awesome (especially Cherry Blossoms at Sunrise, and Pet Photography)
5. It would be a cool way to spend the day with my boyfriend.
1. I want to buy a new Digital SLR camera, which will cost up to $1000, depending on lenses.
2. Do I have time to learn photography now that I’m trying to learn to sew? Hence, the need for focus.